- 2 lbs. okra
- 1 lbs. savory minced meat
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 cup(s) tomato juice
- cooking oil
- salt, pepper, and mixed spices
- Lightly fry okra, Crush garlic w/ salt and add to the savoury minced Beef.
- Neatly arrange 1-2 layers of okra in the stewing pot. Cover with the savoury minced Beef and top with another layer of okra.
- Pour seasoned tomato juice over okra and cook over very low heat, until the juice has absorbed .
- Turn over onto serving dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.