Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Serves 2
- ½ cup grated cheese (cheddar, jack, havarti, Swiss)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- cucumber slices
- red or green leaf lettuce, or salad mix
- Mix the grated cheese, cottage cheese and dill weed together.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cucumber slices and greens on your favorite fresh bread.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (145 g-wt.):
- 160 calories (90 from fat) | 10g total fat | 6g saturated fat | 14g protein | 3g total carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 3g sugar) | 30mg cholesterol | 410mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.