This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 bunch dill chopped finely
- ¼ cup black olives pitted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- poppy and sesame seeds
- Except for one egg yolk and seeds mix all the ingredients well.
- Using your hands make small balls of dough and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle seeds on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.