- 10 3/4corn tortillas (about 6 inches)
- 1 large Italian plum tomato cut in half, seeded and chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed or 1/4
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 package (5 to 6 ounces) sliced Canadian Bacon or 12 thin slices, folded in half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- To warm and fold corn tortillas, briefly cook each tortilla on both sides in a non-stick skillet, about 1 minute (do not over cook), and fold in quarters. Keep prepared tortillas covered with cloth towel until all tortillas are folded and ready to be filled.
- In 10-inch non-stick skillet, briefly saute tomato and 1/4 cup green onions with dill in margarine.
- Add beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs are just cooked, but still soft. Remove from heat.
- To fill each tortilla, place 1 slice of Canadian Bacon in one pocket of folded tortilla; fill second pocket with about 2 tablespoons egg mixture. As each tortilla is filled, arrange overlapping in shallow 12x8x2 inch baking dish (lightly brushed with margarine or sprayed with no stick cooking spray).
- Sprinkle with Cheese, if desired, and remaining 2 tablespoons chopped green onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until just heated through.
Nutritional Information Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.