- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pack Jell-O chocolate pudding
- 1 pack Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 1 pack chocolate sandwich cookies
- 10 x 7 ounce plastic cups
Suggested decorations Edit
- gummy worms
- gummy frogs
- candy flowers
- chopped peanuts
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into cups.
- Fill cups ¾ full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.