- 1 (14 ounce) bag Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine (1/4 cup)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Break up cookies, put 1/2 on bottom of preferred dish and save other 1/2 for topping.
- Mix pudding and milk together, set aside.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar mixture to pudding; fold in cool whip.
- Pour onto cookies, top with remaining cokies.
- I like to let it cool for at least a half hour if I have time.
- Let's it all meld together and it tastes better cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.