Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butterscotch chips (which is ½ of a 6 ounce package)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup nuts
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter or margarine in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Stir constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Then add flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and an egg.
- Stir well until completely blended then add the marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- After completely mixed, spread into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.