Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 1 hr min
- Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Makes: 16 servings
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) cake mix, any flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 6 Nilla wafers
- 2 chewy fruit snack rolls
- decorating gel
- ½ cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- food coloring
- ¼ cup jelly beans
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Transfer cake to cake board or tray.
- Arrange peanut butter cookies, side-by-side, down center of cake to resemble six bodies laying next to each other in a bed.
- Spread pudding mixture onto top and sides of cake, completely covering cookies and cake.
- Gently press fruit rolls into pudding on sides of cake to resemble a bed skirt.
- Place 1 wafer at one end of each body for the head.
- Use decorating gel to draw the eyes, nose and mouth on each wafer.
- Tint coconut with food coloring; sprinkle at top of each wafer for the hair.
- Add jelly beans as desired to top of cake to resemble a polka-dotted blanket.
- Store in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.