- 1/2 lb. ground Beef (OR Turkey, Chicken, Lamb)
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- one small Potato
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 cup greenbeans (about 5-8 beans)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Brown the meat in a pan.
- When completely cooked, drain the fat.
- Add the cooked rice; mix well. Set aside.
- Cut the Potato, carrot, and beans into small bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a pot with water; bring to a boil.
- Simmer until veggies are tender (about 15-20 minutes). Drain.
- Add the vegetables to the meat mixture.
- Add garlic powder; toss thoroughly under low heat. Let the dinner cool thoroughly before serving to prevent burning.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!