Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ chopped up parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon non–salted butter
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- And grease baking dish.
- Put the mashed potatoes, parsley, salt and pepper at desired taste in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until all is mixed well.
- Add in egg yolk and mix.
- Shape dough into small balls and place these in the baking bowl.
- Put a small amount of butter on the top of each potato ball, and dust lightly with paprika.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.