Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 9 strips bacon
- 3 cups half and half
- 4 large eggs
- 5 slices bread, cut into small bite size pieces
- 4 ½ teaspoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- In frying pan, fry the bacon over medium heat until these are crispy.
- Drain the oil out of the bacon onto a paper towel and crush.
- Put this on the side.
- In a pot, heat up the half and half over medium heat until it is simmering.
- Separate the egg whites from the yokes and poach the egg whites until they are cooked.
- Put the bread into a deep bowl, and take the eggs out of the pot and put them on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the top with bacon and cheese.
- Pour the poaching liquid over the eggs and bread and serve right away.