Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 1 (20 oz) can Dole pineapple slices
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 – 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- grated peel from 2 limes
- Drain pineapple, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil or grill chicken until cooked through.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add pineapple to sauce.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon sauce and pineapple over chicken.
- Sprinkle with lime peel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.