- 6 T Peanut butter
- 1/8th Habanero pepper
- 2 C water
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 Maggi cube [yes, they are available in US!]
- 1 T lemon or lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Boil water. Mix-in Maggi.
- Mix-in Peanut butter until smooth.
- Mix in tomato paste.
- Add garlic, pepper, and any other veggies you want [onions, casava, bell peppers, green tomatoes, cabbage, etc.].
- Add lemon/lime juice in last 5 minutes of cooking.
- It's all done when the peanut oil begins to separate and rise to the top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.