- 2 cups of chopped spinach
- 3 cups of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 5 cups of chicken (or vegetable) stock
- 1 big onion cut into thin slices
- ½ teaspoon of tabasco sauce
- 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- black ground pepper
- Heat the butter at low heat and cook the onion until it is soft and golden, add the spinach and sauté for a minute.
- Add the flour until it is well mixed and turn off the fire.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the yogurt) in the blender.
- Blend well and sift.
- Put on the stove at low fire until it becomes thick.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Top with yogurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.