- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Lb stew meat (optional)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1-2 tomatoes, or tomato paste
- 2-3 cups beef broth or stock
- 1 Squash or Eggplant, cubed (optional)
- 1 hot chili pepper, cleaned and chopped (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon (optional)
- 1-2 Peanut butter (natural and unsweetened)
- 1-2 cups water
- salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper or red pepper (to taste)
Stir in the Peanut butter. Continue to simmer on a low heat for ten minutes, stirring often. Adjust seasoning. Simmer till the Domodah is done and Peanut butter leaves a little oil. Serve with boiled rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.