- ½ piece (450 g) chicken
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tbsp preserved black bean
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Shao Xing wine
- ½ tbsp chicken powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp water
- Cut chicken into small bite pieces, chop green and red pepper.
- Cut spring onion into short stalks, press garlic braids.
- Whisk egg, add chicken chunks and 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of corn flour and some pepper, mix well.
- Heat wok with plenty of oil, deep fry chicken chunks until golden, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add garlic, green and red pepper, stir fry.
- Add preserved beans, stir fry again, then add chicken, stir fry well.
- Pour in seasoning, add wine finally, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.