Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups blueberries
- ¾ cup grape juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a skillet.
- Bring to a boil, boil until blueberries have almost broken apart.
- Remove from heat, stir in strawberries.
- Cool 15 min.
- Puree in blender.
- Press through a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl.
- Whisk in yogurt and vanilla until blended.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Put two 1 quart plastic containers with lids in freezer.
- Freeze 4 cups mixture in ice cream maker following manufacturers directions, until soft set.
- Spoon sherbet into 1 container from freezer, put in freezer.
- Pour remaining mixture into ice cream maker, freeze until soft set, then spoon into other cold container.
- Put in freezer.
To serve Edit
- Soften slightly at room temp.
- Put scoops into dessert bowls, add berries and a dollop of yogurt drizzled with honey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.