- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups chopped nuts
- Butter baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Stir milk and chocolate chips in 2-quart casserole; add chocolate.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave until chocolate is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth, about 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.