Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- Yield: 3½ dozen
- 1 (18¼ oz) devil's food cake mix with pudding
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken into pieces (not crumbs)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels, marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.