Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- About 2½ dozen snacks.
- 1⅔ cups (10-oz pkg.) Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place peanut butter chips and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high (100%) 1½ minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 30 seconds until chips are melted when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. (Mixture may also be dropped into small candy paper cups).
- Cool until set.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.