Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 600 g shrimps
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snow pea pods
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 baby corn
- Devein the shrimp, remove the head and the tail.
- Cut a long strip at the back of the shrimp from the head to the tail.
- Ensure that you do not cut through.
- Marinate with the chicken stock and cornflour for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the cooking oil and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Boil snow pea pods, baby corn and cut them into strings.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil to stir fry the green onion, ginger.
- Add ½ of the shrimps and all the snow pea pods, stir fry and put on one side of a serving plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the garlic and ketchup.
- Add the other half of the shrimps and all the baby corn.
- Ensure that they are mixed evenly before putting them on the other side of the plate.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.