(some information from allrecipes.com)
DescriptionEditThe Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle (or Mocha Layers) is a trifle made with brownies, coffee flavored pudding, and whipped topping.
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 4 teaspoons coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars
- Prepare brownies accordnig to package. Bake and cool. Cut into 1-in. cubes
- In a medium bowl, add together milk and pudding until thick. Dissolve coffee in the warm water and stir into other mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.