Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Find this recipe at: Diabetic Gourmet
- Source: MealLeaniYumm! All That's Missing is the Fat
- Author: Norene Gilletz
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 3 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Lighter Caesar Dressing or bottled low-fat Caesar dressing
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Wash vegetables well; drain thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and mix well (optional: steam the veggies for 3 or 4 minutes if your prefer them softer).
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 68
- Protein: 6 g
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable, ¼ low-fat milk
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.