Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup chunky applesauce; unsweetened
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1¼ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Mix the applesauce and hone, blending well, and add the rains.
- Blendin the lemon juice and vinegar, mixing well.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1¾ cups of dip suggested dippers: pound cake cubes, dried fruit, steak, apricots, melon, Italian bread chunks, croutons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.