This makes for some of the best meat I've ever had. I know a guy who has a secret Dr. Pepper marinade, but he won't give us the ingredients. After years of slowly putting it together, this is what I've come to conclude.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 – 12 servings
- 10 min 5 min prep
- 1 liter Dr. Pepper cola (not diet!)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Add all ingredients in a sealable container and mix well.
- Can be kept for up to a week or two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.