Fire up those taste buds!
- 1 lb butter
- 8 ounces Jamaican jerk spice
- ½ ounce Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 8 ounces unbleached flour
- 5 lbs chicken wings or chicken drummettes, fresh not frozen
- oil, for frying
- Melt the butter in a 2-quart sauce pot over low heat.
- Add the jerk spice, Tabasco sauce, and tomato juice.
- Blend well and set aside.
- Rinse the wings under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dust the wing with the flour and deep fry in a heavy pot or skillet in about 2-inches of hot oil until done.
- Place the cooked wings in the sauce mixture and allow to marinate just a few minutes.
- Drain off any excess liquid.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.