In Romanian: Fasole boabe cu maioneza
- Choose large beans for this recipe. Pre-soak the night before.
- The following day, drain and boil.
- After the first boil, change the water. This time start with warm water. Repeat this three times. The last time add salt.
- When ready, let cool in the water, then drain completely.
- Place in a bowl, add a little pepper, a finely chopped onion, salt.
- Mix with mayo and set in the serving bowl.
- Garnish with pickled beets, peppers or cucumbers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.