This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar sliced dried beef rinsed drained and finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.