- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500 ml water
- 500 g dried salted fish
- salt and pepper or Cayenne to taste
- 1 package dried okra powder
- In a medium-sized saucepan, sauté the onions and tomatoes in the oil.
- Add the water and the dried fish, cut into small pieces, and add salt, pepper or Cayenne to taste.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then add the dried okra.
- Boil for another 20 minutes and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, accompanied by rice or millet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.