- 1 lb tripe
- 5 ounces smoked meat
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- celery root
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch marjoram
- 1 pinch ginger
- Wash tripe well in cold water, cook ½ hour, wash again.
- In fresh cold water add salt, roots, carrot, parsley and celery cut in circles.
- Ad smoked meat and tripe, cook until tender.
- Cut up tripe in small noodles and cut meat in small pieces.
- Make very light browned flour with a piece of butter and 4 tablespoon of flour.
- Put soup into browned flour, ad mashed garlic, pepper, marjoram, chopped parsley, ginger.
- Cook well.
- Add tripe and meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.