Recipe can be double very easily. Is served with 2 sauces both very different from each other and each complementing the Duck.
- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 6 sage leaves
- 6 basil leaves
- 6 cilantro leaves
- 6 slices zucchini, thinly sliced on a mandolin paper 2 x 4,steamed till tender
- 6 slices sweet potatoes, sliced on a mandolin paper thin 2 x 4,steamed till tender
- 2 – 3 ounces of cooked duck, sliced thinly into 6 portions
Rhubarb Cherry Sauce Edit
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped rhubarb
- ¼ cup cherry preserves
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallions for garnish
Peanut Sauce Edit
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 Thai pepper, diced finely (use as much or little as you like) for garnish
- Heat in a saucepan all rhubarb cherry sauce ingredients for 5 – 10 minutes till rhubarb is tender.
- With a hand blender blend till smooth.
- Place in a small bowl garnished with scallions. Set aside.
- Heat all Peanut sauce ingredients till blended.
- Place in small bowl and garnish with peppers.Set aside.
- In a bowl of room temperature water soak spring rolls to soften.
- Lay them on work surface place on each herbs following with rest of ingredients off center.
- Then roll, bring sides in, then roll to seal. Like you would do an egg roll.
- Slice each in half on an angle, place the spring rolls cut side up.
- Serving along with sauces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.