- 1 kilo of fruit Mamon
- 800 gr. Sugar
- a spoonful of lime juice.
- Peel, remove the seed and cut to pieces.
- Place fruit pieces mixed with lime and sugar into a pot and let it rest for half an hour.
- Bring mixture to boil (keep stirring!) and simmer (stirring!) until right consistency.
- Put in clean (confiture) jars, close them firm immediately and put them upside down until cooled down
- Instead of 4: Put in a bowl, let cool down. Enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.