This recipe was recommended by Billie. Billie had bought a loaf at a farmer's market, fell in love with the bread, and searched everywhere for a recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whole Wheat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour two 5x9x3-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, oil, vanilla and Sugar in large mixing bowl.
- Add baking soda,baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in flours. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, carrots, bananas and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes. Makes 2 loaves.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.