Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love from Darling's Kitchen
- Makes about 3 cups.
- 4 avocados, mashed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can diced green chiles (4 oz)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tabasco pepper, very finely minced (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients and stir until blended.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cover securely with plastic wrap.
- As avocados have a tendency to darken, serve soon after preparing.
- Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables or corn chips. Note: fresh vegetable can include cucumber slices, carrot sticks, celery, jícama, zucchini, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.