This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hakes Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce jar hot taco sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2½ pounds chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish whisk together taco sauce, egg and garlic then combine cornflakes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, ground cloves and crushed red pepper in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in sauce then toss in cornflake mixture and place on greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter and bake 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.