Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 large pkg. black cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 14½ to 15 oz can can blueberries
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint pkg. Dream Whip (one pkg.)
- Mix jell-o with boiling water.
- Drain blueberries and add juice to Jell-O.
- Set aside ¾ cup Jell-O and juice; add blueberries, pineapple and nuts to Jell-O.
- Refrigerate until well set.
- Mix dream whip as directed on box, then slowly add the cooled ¾ cup Jell-O and juice to dream whip.
- Continue beating until lavender in color; top salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.