I like to use up the left over colors from making Easter candy and coat pretzel for the very little ones. They love the different colored pretzels, and especially the chocolate ones,so do the grown ups.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Again just melt your coatings,chocolate or white, or color the white.
- Melt in small bowls in pan of water, just warm never hot.
- Dip the pretzels in and lift with a fork, shaking off excess coating.
- And lay on wax paper cookie sheet, that will fit in your freezer.
- You really don't have to use the freezer.
- They will set up setting out, but look better and set up faster in frig or freezer.
- Good luck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.