Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (6 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1 (6 oz) pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 (5 oz) can chow mein noodles
- Cadbury eggs
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add noodles and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Make a depression in center with spoon and add 2 – 3 eggs in center of each.
- Optional: drop mix by spoonfuls.
- Tint coconut green and place small amount in each candy.
- Add jelly beans.
- Fun to do with children! enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.