Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 boxes powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small can carnation milk
- 1 pkg. chopped nuts
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) chocolate chips
- paraffin, optional
- Mix sugar, butter, nuts, cherries, pineapple and coconut.
- Add salt.
- Add milk to stick together, but not runny.
- Shape and allow to dry.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- You can add shaved paraffin to chocolate chips to make chocolate shiny.
- Dip shaped egg into melted chocolate and set out to dry (Tupperware™ pastry sheet very helpful here)
- When chocolate is set, eggs can then be personalized and decorated with icing.
Large bowl necessary for easy mixing. Tupperware™ fix-n-mix is perfect for this! enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.