Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (5 oz) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&Ms
- confectioner's sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat marshmallow cream, peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Fold in noodles and M&Ms.
- Chill until easy to handle.
- On waxed paper, form mixture by ⅓ cupfuls into 3 inch nests.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Place several M&Ms in each nest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.