Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup Crisco
- 2 sticks butter
- 2¾ cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup undrained, crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream Crisco, butter, and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients add with the milk to sugar mixture.
- Stir in pineapple, coconut, pecans, and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 325 °F for 1½ hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.