- 1 boneless Pork shoulder roast, about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- dash hot pepper
- sandwich rolls
- coleslaw, optional
- Place Pork roast in a lightly greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine Onion, barbecue sauce, honey, & hot pepper; pour over roast.
- Cover & cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve on buns, topped with slaw, if desired.
- Delicious with beans & coleslaw!
- Serves 6.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.