This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp liquid smoke
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dried minced onions
- ⅛ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix everything except pecans.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Spread chopped pecans on waxed paper and roll the cheese ball on it until coated.
- Chill completely before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.