This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil then cook pasta for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a food processor place the milk, flour, cottage cheese, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in the chicken and cook until heated through.
- Serve hot over pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.