- 1 large Onion, chopped (1c.)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. diced green pepper(1 medium)
- 2 c. cubed cooked Chicken
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbs. oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. flour
- hot cooked rice
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp.hot pepper sauce
- In large skillet sauté Onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender, stirring occasionally. #Add flour; cook and stir just until flour starts to brown.
- Stir in tomato paste, broth, salt, Sugar and pepper sauce.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
- Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Chicken and season with fresh-ground pepper.
- Heat until hot.
- Serve over hot rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.