This is a delicious salmon dish for a holiday dinner.
- 1 x 8-ounce fresh or frozen salmon fillet, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel or orange peel
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or orange juice
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sliced crosswise
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl stir together lemon peel, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Brush with half of the lemon juice mixture.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Using a wide spatula, carefully turn fish.
- Brush with the remaining lemon juice mixture.
- Broil for 3 to 7 minutes more of until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Cut the fish into 2 portions.
- Sprinkle with the green onion and serve with orange slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- 226 Calories | 9g Total Carbohydrate | 10g Total Fat | 2g Saturated Fat | 70mg Cholesterol | 54mg Sodium | 25g Protein | 2g Fiber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.