Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.bettycrocker.com
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 bag (16 ounces) lettuce or 1 small head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (6 cups)
- 1½ cups cut-up cooked chicken (9 ounces)
- 1 tomato, cut into eighths
- ⅓ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ⅓ cup Betty Crocker® Bac~Os™ bacon flavor bits or chips
- hard-cooked egg slices, if desired
- Toss lettuce, chicken and tomato in large salad bowl; refrigerate.
- Just before serving, toss with dressing and bacon flavor bits.
- Garnish with hard-cooked egg slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 115) | Fat 13g (Saturated 3g) | Cholesterol 50mg | Sodium 460mg | Potassium 740mg | Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 3g) | Protein 21g
- Diet Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat | 2 Vegetable
- Weight Watcher Points: 5 Points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.