- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅔ cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 cup cooked rice
- 30 oz prepared spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook eggplant in oil with garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat; set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Place eggplant slices in 13x9-inch glass casserole, overlapping slices if necessary.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Combine rice, sauce and remaining Parmesan cheese in large bowl; pour mixture over eggplant.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
- 401 calories | 19.4g protein | 16.8g fat | 44.7g carbohydrate | 3.3g dietary fiber | 30mg cholesterol | 993mg sodium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.