Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Makes: 6 Servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg (4 oz.) Athenos crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- ¼ cup finely chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp.
- Of the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.