This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1989. Dated 1978.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Sauté about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.